Saturday, February 23, 2013

vintage Pyrex inventory - part 1 - mixing bowls

This will have to be in several many different posts:)

Let's start with the mixing bowls...I took them all most of them out of the cabinet & put them on the table.


I found that I have 3 complete Primary color sets:)


A complete pink set with a few some extras...



2 stripe 401's and one 403


A set of Daisy Cinderella bowls...





A set of pink Gooseberry Cinderella bowls...



My favorite - Spring Blossom Cinderella mixing bowls...these are the ones that sit out on the counter because I use them every day:)



A complete set of Verde mixing bowls...


This is the only Friendship piece I have

Kellye...keep ur eye out for this one:)

to be continued...





2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog - oh my goodness !! You have quite the collection - so beautiful - I'm envious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally found someone with even more PYREX than I have heehee
    Great Collection

    Have The Best Day Ever!
    Aim

    ReplyDelete