I rarely get to go to the "giant thrift store" and it is my favorite one. I haven't been there in about a month or so.
It's practically on the other side of the valley and I can't seem to find a good excuse to drive that far.
They always have fabulous treasures(plenty of vintage Pyrex and vintage sheets), but today I only found one thing...
this apron that's similar to one I found last year.
It was half price on linens today...
It was half price on linens today...
They almost always have plenty of Pyrex to choose from, but today there were slim pickins' & this poor dwd yellow pyrex 404 got left behind...
There was also a red Pyrex Hostess dish that was in terrible condition and they wanted $10. No, thank you:)
So, I'm happy with the 95 cents I spent today and hopefully I'll have better luck next time.

No comments:
Post a Comment