Friday, June 7, 2013

Estate sale finds

Kellye & I want to two estate sales in Burbank today...
I have a thing for vintage Christmas ornaments


a mirrored tray


Pyrex Spring Blossom lasagna pan:)


aluminum measuring cups



spice of life shaker


Tupperware salt & pepper shakers

a Tupperware container for lunch


2 Tupperware strainers



lovvveee these Tupperware canisters


more Tupperware for the lunchbox


vintage drink stirrers...mostly from Vegas


Stardust, Frontier & Caesers


Hawaiian Air & Pan Am

some spice jars
Spring Blossom salt & pepper
They're not in the best condition & one is missing the top so I will use them for flowers

Whistle high ball drink sticks.  How fun.



some ribbon for presents


2 cute decks of cards


vintage jingle bells


Shiny Brite flocked bells

a lawn sprayer

some vintage cards




these are my favorites













some free vintage stationary


these are super cute




and a bunch of wooden spools ...
some with thread & some without


2 mirrors for MBC


some poinsettias for Christmas decorating. 


some holly picks and candle rings...


and two glass liquor bottles


one for Walter and one for Harper



No comments:

Post a Comment