Kitty and I went to Vegas to check on the house, get my hair cut and my taxes done.
It rained really hard for about the first hour of the drive. I even thought about turning around at one point, but slowly it started to clear up.
I love this sign at the gas station for UFO repair:)
I try to get a photo every time I drive by, and I can't ever get a good one.
There was a sand storm...
:) almost there
I knew the yard would need some work, but I was completely unprepared for what I saw...
The rock side of the front yard was covered in weeds.
My tree is dead. I think it froze:( It should be covered in tiny pink flowers this time of year. MDH will have to cut it down .
Many weeds were thigh high.
The grass side of the front yard wasn't in as bad of shape...
(other than there is not any grass)
(other than there is not any grass)
and the planter box still looks nice:)
the back yard...
Now I know why the house has not rented yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment