We always have to point out the water park in the middle of nowhere...
We got there just before Battistas closed.
But they don't have the pizzeria anymore:(
We got to see the High Roller up close:)
And went to Joe's pizza instead.
OMG!!!
The best white pizza ever...next time I'm going to add mushrooms.
The next day we went to almost every thrift store on the way to my house. I only saw one Pyrex dish. A Town & Country 443. I didn't have to have it, and tomorrow is 30% off, so...Maybe.
Anyway...
Anyway...
Here's my loot from the day:)
Only one sheet made the cut.
And this pillowcase that matches the top sheet on our bed right now:))
An aqua Lutsro-Ware silverware caddy...
It measures 10" so hopefully, it will fit in the drawer:)
A Texas ware confetti bowl:)
Score on the Tupperware tumblers. I only find these here for some reason...
A spare Pyrex 474 lid...
Part of a Tupperware lunch box...
I already have orange, yellow and hot pink ones that are used for storage. I guess I should stack them all together for a nice display.
I already have orange, yellow and hot pink ones that are used for storage. I guess I should stack them all together for a nice display.
MDH found one lone record.
Can't wait for Halloween...
A Fisher-Price xylophone to use for a wind chime...
And here is the sunset on Sunrise Mountain :)
I ♥ LV
No comments:
Post a Comment