Sunday, February 22, 2015

Today's Estate Sale Finds - San Fernando

MDH had to work today, so I was on my own.  He didn't miss much in my opinion, however he always seems to see something that I miss.
All I got for him were some leather crosses to craft with...


I'll save this for my friend's daughter's birthday...


A sweet baby rattle for MLK...


 A Lustro Ware silverware tray to organize my bathroom drawer.  I left behind an aqua one, and now I realize that they would have both fit in the drawer... Bummer.


Another aluminum measuring cup...


Towels...


One hand towel...


And a small bath towel...


Some pretty pastel nail files.  The old ones last longer than the ones they make today...


There was a ton of Christmas stuff.  I was good and only brought home a few things.
A tiny Santa mug.  I didn't have any this small...


A honeycomb Santa.  His pom pom on his hat is falling off, but I don't care.  I'll fix it...


A Little Golden Book from 1946...


And a few ornaments...


This guy is my absolute favorite.  We have named him Wizard Santa...


No comments:

Post a Comment