Saturday, May 9, 2015

Today's Estate Sale Finds - Panorama City

Some guy asked if I likes old jars.  Of course I do,  so he pointed me in the direction of this...


I found this jadeite tea cup in a box in the back yard...


I have seen ads for comet in these containers, but never seen one in person...


Some black suede cord, sleigh bells, a flag pole  holder and a finial...

 
Some aluminum lawn chair webbing...


Two Tupperware tumblers for HLK and MLK...


A few Shiny Brite ornaments & a tree topper...


A Pyrex 403 that cleaned up nicely...


Some Strawberry Shortcake ribbon...



Six ceramic Christmas trees.  The guy must have made them.  There were molds and a kiln in the garage...





A giant s-hook made of rebar...



Some beads for MDH.  I think they are seeds...


A Tupperware bowl...


And my favorite find of the day.  A GE desk fan.  I was willing to put everything else back, just to get this...



MDH found a citronella candle...


A sickle...


Some keys...
 

I've already claimed the key chain...


Some casters...


A knife blade and pouch...


Some tools...


A wood burning tool...


Some records...





Some rusty chain...


A pail...


And his favorite find of the day is this gas can...


No comments:

Post a Comment