Friday, July 24, 2015

FPLP Collection Update

This used to be a book shelf.
At Christmas it is a Santa shelf.
Now it has become our Little People display/craft supply storage shelf...


Who says a farm can't have two silos?


This shelf needs some help.  I need to rearrange, and make room for the houseboat & the marina that are packed away in the basement.
The gigantors, some Sesame Street characters, and moms...


Going to the circus...

These guys are camping.  I am missing the truck, sink, toilet & ladder to the camper set...


I'm not sure what the ferris wheel and school bus are doing at the airport.
I can't believe I passed up the airport structure a few months ago.  Sometimes I can be so cheap!

Then we have these guys in the hallway...


And our trusty travel companions are in the bedroom ready to go:
De Oro, Montana & Lucky...



No comments:

Post a Comment