The sale started Thursday, but I could not go until today. & was 50% off day:) All the Pyrex was gone, but still I got some good stuff. The people running the sale said that the house was mostly cleared out. I thought there was still quite a bit there. I can't imagine how much stuff there must have been on the first day.
I have very few Easter decorations, so I was glad to find this...
Some playing cards...
Coincidence?
Some Christmas wrapping...
Some books.
They are all going to be gifts...
This one is from 1966 and has some great illustrations...
Except this magazine from 1969. It's for me...
The paper cover on the baby book is worn, but the book itself is in good shape. From 1956.
I'm sure the content is outdated, but the illustrations inside are super cute.
This has great illustrations also... by Gyo Fujikawa
In the ad for the sale there were some angel blow molds like my G-ma used to have, as well as some candles, but they were gone... I did get some pumpkins. I believe we are up to 4 Halloween blow molds now:)
A few Christmas ornaments...
Another set of aluminum measuring spoons. I love these.
and some Christmas cookie cutters...
Not bad for the third day of the sale...
& at 50% off...I'm happy:)
& at 50% off...I'm happy:)
No comments:
Post a Comment