I have all weekend to myself. I thought I would go to every estate sale I could find. What a bust. I guess since it's Easter weekend there are not very many sales. I only went to one. And then I decided to go to the giant thrift store.
There were several pieces of Pyrex all sitting on the shelf together. I only came home with one.
My first Pyrex Hostess. An older one...T.M.Reg.
It's got some scratches, but no chips. It's missing the lid. It's OK. I love it anyway...
and the price was right too.
An aluminum ice tray. My first one. I can't wait to use it...
Some McDonald's Fire King mugs...
Five if them...
Some Tupperware tumblers for HLK. Her birthday is just around the corner...
And a Tupperware strainer that came in the same bag with them...
Two small Tupperware bowls. Perfect for lunch boxes...
And some Tupperware salt & pepper shakers...
I also got a few lids that I was missing.
No comments:
Post a Comment