MBC & I went to an estate sale on Sunday. It was the last day of the sale so everything was very reasonably priced. We were there about two hours, and we didn't get to look though everything since was so much stuff everywhere, and it was way too hot.
Here's what made it home with us.
A surprise patch for my suitcase. It fell out of something else once we got home...
Some beads. MDH has already called dibs...
MBC found this recipe calender. It has great illustrations...
And these old clothes pins...
There were tons of ornaments in the front yard, but it was too hot to dig through them too long...
Some wooden utensils for MDH to wood burn...
Frilly tooth picks. If you want to be in the club:)
Christmas bias tape...
An old spoon...
Some Santa's for string lights...
Craft & wrapping supplies. The wooden thread spools are to join my collection...
Random: blanket binding, strawberry ornament, birthday candles...
Two giant rolls of fabric binding or trim...But I'm going to use it for bows on gifts.
OMG!!! All this fabric for a song. & this isn't all of it. Some is in the washer already. There was a room the size of our kitchen & dining area full of fabric. If it weren't so hot we could have gotten more, even though I don't know where I would put it all. This purchase was the deal of the year. I already have plans for some of it...
Christmas gift wrapping...
Tons of cards. Most unused...I will use the others to decorate shipping boxes for the holidays.
Christmas...
Valentines Day...
All occasion...
Sub Zero ads from 1962...
Some Halloween...
And a ton of wrapping paper...
No comments:
Post a Comment