There was a sale right down the street. I didn't get there until almost noon and they were already kicking everyone out. As I was walking in, some guy was walking out with a box full of records. There was an aqua hanging planter that I loved, but they were asking $75 for it. Whatever. My neighbor gave us an orange one just like it last year. Free.
There wasn't much left in the house other than furniture. I got this globe to put on the garden post, but when I got home, I realized that it fits the fixture above the kitchen sink.
I'm not sure if I will keep it up here or put the other one back on. I can't decide if I like it better than the white one. I love the color, but maybe it would look better in another room...
Also found a bunch of costume jewelry to use for the beaded curtain on the porch...
No comments:
Post a Comment