MDH had to work again this weekend:( So I was on my own...
I went to three different sales. I only bought things at one sale, the same house as last weekend...
I got there about an hour and a half before it ended, and the Salvation Army truck was already there. Nice things were being donated. Things I would have loved to have, and could have gotten dirt cheap, but I don't have anywhere to put them. They had to have the house cleared out by Wednesday.
Didn't find or spend much, but I am super happy with what I found. (Some things were free!!)
Beads for the window...
And jewelry to take apart and string...
A washcloth. I love these colors...
Last week they had an awesome, but huge lamp. I wish I would have taken a pic of it. The lady running the sale said that she had taken it home. She didn't think anyone would want it. I did, even though I don't know where we would put it.
I love this one, and it is half the size. I Just can't decide where it should go...
I love this color...
I cleaned it up and put it in the living room. Then moved it to the other side of the living room. Then the bedroom.
I'll leave it there for a few days and see how I feel about it.
A huge swag lamp. The shade was perfect, but the chain needed some serious cleaning...
Where to hang it?
It will stay on the porch until MDH gets back to help me decide...
No comments:
Post a Comment