Sunday, August 25, 2013

Saturday Santa Clarita finds

I have driven by the antique mall many times, but never gone in.  Today I had time to kill so I decided to stop.  I am glad I did.
This orange Pyrex 402 bowl is not in the greatest shape.  There are scratches to the color and it looks like it has been through the dishwasher, but I couldn't leave it behind since I don't have this one, and the price was actually less than it would be at the thrift store.

But the best find ever...since the last best find ever are two records.  
I have been on the lookout for Steely Dan albums for quite some time now.  I have only run across one...until now.  They were pretty pricey.  Three to 5 times what I would normally pay, but the chances of finding them again are slim, so I splurged.  Plus, I only paid a quarter for the first Steeley Dan album that I found, so I guess it all evens out.
Aja...

and The Royal Scam...


and since I still had time to kill, I stopped at Goodwill and found a super cute pot.  We already put a plant in it and put it by the sink:)



On the way home...









No comments:

Post a Comment