Today I went to an estate sale. Sans Kellye. It was advertised as the "granddaddy of all estate sales" I did not think that it was. Maybe when they opened at 7am, but not when I got there at noon. The prices were good, but it had definitely been picked over.
I left behind quite a bit of Pyrex. It was super cheap, but it was either not in great condition, or I already had it. Then I saw someone else buy every piece they had. I wonder what she is going to do with all that been through the dishwasher too many times, scratched up Pyrex.
I did get...
These lamps for a great price. The milk glass one is missing the plug so I'm hoping MDH can fix it for me:)
I'm thinking about painting this one...I can't decide. I'm going to put it beside my bed.
Love this recipe box filled with recipes...
And these chandelier pieces. I have been keeping an eye out for these, but people usually want more than I am willing to pay. I know just what I am going to make with them:)
No comments:
Post a Comment