Monday, August 12, 2013

Vegas chores to be done part 2

the living room needs to be painted and the sliding doors don't open very easily
 
 
 I really want to keep this rug, but MDH doesn't like it and it is really big.  11' x 14'
 


someone punched a hole in the wall & that has to be fixed
 
 
We will take these shelves down & paint...this was my old Pyrex shelf...the slide in stove needs to be replaced
 
 
another bedroom needs paint
I'm not sure about the floor
 

 
bring the pagoda fireplace back to LA
 
 
I can't decide if I should being this table, the chairs and the umbrella back to LA or leave it for the rental.
Also, the lattice needs to be replaced or put in more slats.

 
pressure wash &paint the patio cover
 
 
fix the sprinkler pipe leak
 
 
clean out attic

 
fix the door rollers & tear this screen off
 

tear down the playhouse


it's falling apart & is a hazard.  It's not OSHA approved

 
fix the corner of the house
 
 
 and have a yard sale
 

No comments:

Post a Comment