Friday, August 1, 2014

Today's Estate Sale Finds - Porter Ranch

I haven't seen any estate sales this summer worth going to until now.   And I almost didn't go to this one, even though I was up super early this morning.  I'm glad I did.  I got there about 15 minutes after it started and I was # 62 in line.  The Pyrex I saw in the photos were already gone, but I did find some:)  There was a ton of stuff and the prices were really good.
Some Christmas Strawberry Shortcake stationary and cards...




 


Some patches for my bags...
My favorite is the camping patch.



Some wrapping paper...


These are my favorites...




Some Hors D'Ouevre picks...


A 470 lid for my Pyrex...

 
The best find in a long while:
 A Pyrex Friendship 503:)
I searched for the lid but it was nowhere to be found...


And not very exciting, but some Brita filters for about 70% less than they are in the store...



No comments:

Post a Comment